Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Your home is often one of the most important investments you make. It would be best to take precautions to protect your home from events that may cause a financial burden. With home insurance, you may offset some of the financial obligations when covered, unexpected events occur.
McCune & Reed Insurance agents are here to help you navigate your home insurance needs and find the right policy for you. If you’re ready to start with a homeowners policy, get connected with an agent today.
What Is Home Insurance?
Homeowners insurance is known as a package policy in that it provides both property damage and liability protection. While exact coverage details vary, a home insurance policy typically provides the following coverage:
- Property damage protection: Helps protect against losses related to property damage or theft:
- Dwelling coverage offers protection from damage to the structure of your home, including fixtures, plumbing and heating, due to a covered loss like fire or hail storm damage. It would be best if you had enough coverage for rebuilding or repairing your home, less the cost of the land.
- Detached structures coverage covers other buildings on your property such as fences, carports, gazebos and detached garages.
- Possessions insurance covers your home’s contents and personal items such as furniture, clothing, and sporting goods. It also extends to your personal belongings anywhere in the world.
- Loss of use provides a safety net for additional expenses over and above your everyday living expenses if you cannot live in your home, up to the policy limit.
- Liability coverage: This portion of your policy covers against lawsuits for bodily injury or property damage that you or your family members may cause to other people. It pays for both the cost of litigation and any court awards, up to your policy limit. It covers you whether you are at home or away.
Your McCune & Reed Insurance agent may recommend purchasing additional coverage like a scheduled items rider for valuable items, flood insurance or personal umbrella insurance. Give us a call today to learn more about the coverage that may be recommended for you.
Get Covered Today
At McCune & Reed Insurance, we’ll work one-to-one with you to determine the best ways to get your home the coverage it deserves at prices you can afford. Give us a call today if you’re looking for more information or to get started with a policy.