Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto insurance is the best way to protect yourself, others and your vehicle from accidents, theft and other damage. Our agents at McCune & Reed Insurance are ready to help ensure you have adequate coverage.
What Is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance is a contract between a vehicle owner and an insurance agency. In this agreement, the insurer helps assist a driver financially if there is an accident or other covered loss. The driver agrees to pay the insurer a premium in exchange for coverage. How much coverage the insurer can provide typically depends on the type of policy. McCune & Reed Insurance can help you explore your auto insurance options to ensure you have optimal coverage.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Auto insurance covers a variety of claims. An auto insurance policy may provide these coverages, including:
- Liability insurance. If an accident is your fault, this coverage may help pay for the damage you did to others (such as other drivers) who weren’t in the car with you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage. This may pay for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
- Property damage liability coverage. This may pay for damage to the other party’s property.
- Collision insurance. This coverage may cover damage to your vehicle that you sustained in an accident.
- Comprehensive insurance. This coverage may pay for damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or other incidents.
- Medical payments coverage/personal injury protection. If you are injured in an accident, this coverage may pay for your medical bills. Sometimes this coverage may also cover other losses, such as lost income.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance. This coverage may protect against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
After filing a claim for an accident or other covered event, you’ll receive a certain amount of money to help with your repair costs. This amount is unique to each policy. How much you pay for coverage will depend on several factors, including coverage limits, your vehicle’s value, your driving history, where you live and your past claims history.
Get Started With Coverage
At McCune & Reed Insurance, we can help you explore your auto insurance options to obtain the best coverage for you and your vehicle. Reach out to an agent to get started or learn more about auto insurance.